Thursday, June 2, 2011

1999 Chevy Oil pan problem. What should I do?

I was changing my oil on my chevy silverado. When I loosened my plug it springed out like it had pressure to it. After taking a look at it, i notice that all of the tread from the oil pan had wedged in with the tread of the plug. I now have not tread for my oil pan to tighten the plug. What should I do? Do I need to replace my entire oil pan? If so is there a website that will show me how to do so? Let me know please.1999 Chevy Oil pan problem. What should I do?
Go to any auto parts store with your old plug, they have self tapping oil drain bolts in different sizes that will fit. These are made to solve the problem of stripped treads.1999 Chevy Oil pan problem. What should I do?
get self tapping oil pan plg available at any parts store1999 Chevy Oil pan problem. What should I do?
go to the auto parts store and get a over sized drain plug,i wouldn't use a helicore,they dont always work,usually end up pulling back out,if you cant get the pan to seal up you will prob have to bite the bullet and get yourself a new pan.
  • break up with girlfriend
  • viruses windows defender
  •