Thursday, June 2, 2011

I went to go change my oil and they said they would not do it due to oil under the car?

They said there is oil under the car. When I got home I looked under my car and there was oil. Their wasnt a lot but enough to cover the buttom pan. Does anyone know what this could be. Is it a leak where the nut is our somewhere on the engine itself. I will go take it in but I would like to know before I take it in, so I know what I am dealing with. If you coukld also tell me how much you think a leak would cost to fix.



ThanksI went to go change my oil and they said they would not do it due to oil under the car?
This could be serious or a small problem, take it to a trusted mechanic or buy an extensive manual on your vehicle usually offered at auto parts stores. You many need a new pan or gasket. get it checked out quick.I went to go change my oil and they said they would not do it due to oil under the car?
check to see if theres a crack in the pan if the nut is loose or iv the welds are broke if the pan is cracked or the weld are broke u have to get a new pan unles u can weld but if the nut is loose then just tighten it